Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Payroll

We know that payroll is a tricky and sensitive business, which is why Openmiracle Payroll software includes an extensive range of features and services to make sure employees are paid accurately and on time. 


It doesn’t matter how many employees you have on your books, or how complex your structure, our Payroll module can cope with multiple company payroll tasks.


Whatever pay method you use — hourly, salary, hourly and salary combined, contract or piece work — Openmiracle Payroll handles them all and easily handles multiple pay rates for each employee. It automatically calculates all taxes, benefits and deductions. Openmiracle Payroll guides you through each step. We work hard to make your payroll process easy.

Special Features:


•  Software is built using Microsoft Technologies. Hence it is easy to use and operate.
•  Open miracle helps you to create multiple Divisions, or Sections as well as        Multiple     Grades, Levels, Designations.
•  Automatically distribute payroll expenses to multiple departments, including payroll  for employees working in several different departments at different pay rates.
•  Use any payment method: hourly, salary, per-diem, contract or piece work.
•  Payroll supports overtime, holiday pay, advances, draws, base pay and miscellaneous     charges.
•  PF & ESI rules inputted in the software
•  See detailed employee information on one screen.
•  Several Payroll reports
•  Paychecks
•  contains registers of all the details separately.



 Openmiracle Payroll lets you sort reports on more than 10 different parameters. You can sort report data based on Employee Code, Name, Designation, Division, Department, Grade, Level etc






We also offer a level of flexibility that can meet the needs of any organization, no matter how small, large or complex you are!!!

Athira E.V

21 comments:

  1. Such an informative post about payroll processing software. As Eilisys payroll lets you sort reports on more than 10 different parameters. You can sort report data based on employee code, name, designation, division, department etc. Check out more detail about - Payroll processing software

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
    HRMS Software In India
    HRMS Software Chennai
    HR Software In Chennai
    HR Management Software In India
    HRMS Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!! Thanks for sharing the useful blog about the benefits of Payroll Software.

    Mobile App Development Company in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out through this guide is a critical case, as well as the kind which could have badly affected my entire career if I had not discovered your website.vat accounting in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting,A Payroll Services is an outside company that specializes in every aspect of the payroll process. Corporate Payroll Services  has helped small and medium sized businesses with payroll processing and tax filling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things.cloud accounting in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog has been shared by you. it will be really helpful to many peoples who are all working under the technology. Thank you for sharing this blog.pf registration in india

    ReplyDelete

  9. either you are looking for Application-Development then click

    Mobile app development company in USA

    either you are looking for cloud services then click

    cloud services provider company in USA

    either you are looking for Artificial Intelligence services then click

    Artificial Intelligence services provider company in USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. From small business to large corporations, SSbizconsulting offers HR Payroll consultant in Australia. Each HR Payroll process is headed up by a professional expert whose job is to deliver excellent results. Our professional and qualified team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in areas such as application management, project management services and IT Consulting in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.
    Accounting services in barking

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pay stub maker Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about to lose my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what I am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-8632310632 . and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Pedro Jerome , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-8632310632. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clear and helpful article. I am already using Great and these insights helped me a lot to improve my strategies towards employee management. Thanks
    Payroll And Statutory Compliance
    Payroll Outsourcing Companies

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
    tax return for self employment in barking,,

    ReplyDelete
  17. my father have lots and lots of collectible coins that are very precious and rare` click here

    ReplyDelete