Monday, June 17, 2013

Open Miracle



Cybrosys technology introduces a new software , “Open Miracle”.It is an open source software and use to accounting.This software is easy to use and manage your accounting efficiently.I worked as a tester in this project.I really enjoyed each and every moments worked for it.In testing I cannot find more errors  even i worked long time.The team members done it very well.All are  done their work very accurately.

I handled Payroll Section in this project.In   Payroll, I interested two modules,They are “Pay Head” and “Designation” it will creates different pay heads and it adds designations  and employees under each designations.And also they were included so many modules in it.

Joslin....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing information...
    https://www.caretit.com

    ReplyDelete